What is I Feel Good?
I Feel Good is brought to you by I Feel Good Pty Ltd and our related companies (we, us, our). Our Website provides access to a range of health and wellness content, social features and our online store.
By accessing and using our Website you accept and agree that:
1. you must be at least 18 years of age, or the age that you are considered an adult in your country;
2. you will only access the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use;
4. you will not attempt to alter, deface, remove, hack into or otherwise interfere with the Website;
5. we may use any content which you post to or publish on the Website, including but not limited to, any comments, information, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material (User Content) without payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, publication, marketing, product development, disclosure to third parties which we are affiliated with and improving the Website. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the User Content, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
6. your User Content must not be defamatory, misleading, harassing, illegal, false, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or infringe on the rights of third parties;
7. you are solely responsible for your User Content; and
8. we may remove your User Content without notice.
The Website may contain content such as articles and blogs, software, opinions, advice, website links and promotional offers in connection with or provided by third parties (Third Party Content). Please note that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content and your use and reliance on Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions set by that third party. We do not necessarily endorse, control, sponsor or approve of any Third Party Content, especially medical tests, practitioners, products, procedures or treatments, and you use and rely on any Third Party Content at your own risk.
Any information provided on the Website is for your general information only. No content on the Website is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always consider your own circumstances and exercise your own skill, care and diligence with respect to relying on any information obtained from the Website. Always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues. Contact your doctor or emergency services if you think you may have a medical emergency.
Our goal is to provide you with the best range of health and wellness content possible. We are constantly working to achieve this, however we cannot promise that everything will be perfect all of the time.
Accordingly, the Website is provided 'as is' and we do not guarantee, warrant or represent that:
1. the Website is provided error-free or uninterrupted;
2. that any information contained on the Website is accurate, reliable, adequate or complete;
4. that the Website is free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your device.
All content displayed on the Website is our property, or, where applicable, the property of parties who we are affiliated with such as our business partners and licensors. All intellectual property rights in the Website are reserved accordingly. I Feel Good Pty is our registered company.
We take copyright protection very seriously. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material available through our Website please notify us via our Contact Us page.
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content - please do not send them to us. Because we do not read unsolicited materials we need to cover ourselves in case we come up with an idea that is similar to yours. Accordingly, should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if we implement an idea or material that is substantially similar to what you submitted to us.
Terms of Purchase
All prices listed on Our Website are AUD.
Price, payment and service provision:
1. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not provide the Services until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
2. You agree to pay the monthly/yearly subscription charge for the Services from the PayPal account or credit card you have or will have supplied to us. You authorise us to arrange withdrawal of funds from that account each month without further reference to you. You undertake to keep your payment details up to date and notify us of any changes in a timely manner.
3. Subscription Services payments are billed in advance on the same day as your initial order each month/year. If you have elected an annual subscription, payment will be billed on the date of your order and on the annual anniversary of your purchase date. You will receive notice via email 7 days prior to your date of annual renewal.
4. Our Services may be provided by email / made available for you to download / in the way we have explained in our Website.
5. If we are not able to provide your Services within  days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to tell you the likely provision date.
6. Cancellation of Recurring Program Subscriptions. Once Service provision has started, you may cancel your recurring monthly/yearly subscription transactions at any time by submitting a request at [email protected] or directly via PayPal (if a PayPal transaction). Payment will be due until the expiry of the subscription period. You will have access to the Services until the expiry of the subscription period.
7. We may change the nature or provision of the Services at any time. We may tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on Our Website.
9. You may not share or allow others to use the Services in your name.
10. We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption to the Services for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.
Most Products and Services are digitally delivered instantly:
1. Refund Policy Digital Products and Programs.
We do not offer refunds if you change your mind about using our Services. Most products and services are digitally delivered instantly so you have the benefit of our Services straight away. We do not offer refunds if you change your mind about using our products or services. We only provided refunds in compliance with Australian Consumer Law.
2. Refund Policy Physical Products
Physical products are shipped directly from our partner facilities. Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
Occasionally, packages are returned as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Please note: We do not issue refunds on physical products.
3. Refund Policy I Feel Good Retreat
Please note as a terms of purchase all participants must take out comprehensive travel insurance including medical cover.
If the retreat is canceled by:
1. The I Feel Good Retreat Organizer (due to any unforeseen circumstances). I Feel Good Retreat guests will receive a full refund of retreat fees, however airfares will need to be referred to your travel insurance policy. If there is a date change and you are unable to attend you will receive a full refund of the I Feel Good Retreat fees.
2. The I Feel Good Retreat Guest. As places are limited and usually sell out, the following refund policy and cancellation fees apply:
- If you cancel a minimum of 100 days prior to the retreat date, no fee will be charged.
• If you cancel between 100 days to 40 days of the retreat date, 50% of your total booking fee will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 40 days prior to the retreat start date, 100% of your total booking fee will be charged as a cancellation
Dissatisfaction with the Services
If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, contact us immediately and tell us:
1. exactly why you think we have failed;
2. the date, if relevant, of the failure;
3. when and how you discovered the failure;
4. the result of the failure;
5. your suggestion as to action we should take to resolve the situation and restore your faith in us.
6. To do this, it is essential that you contact us by emailing [email protected]
We may discontinue or suspend the Website or your use of the Website at any time without notice or liability to you.
Let's Stay In Touch
If you need to get in touch with us please:
Email [email protected] or use our Contact Us page
Linking To Us
Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to place a link to our Website on your page.
If you made it this far and are still awake – congratulations! Reward yourself by making something healthy and delicious from our recipes.
Last updated – October 2022